This is where we will put updates regarding how we are dealing with the COVID-19 situation. We will also be communicating via our Facebook Page and our Phone Tree.
November 1, 2020
Beginning this week we will hold our Sunday morning worship service indoors unless otherwise announced. The service will begin at 10:30 am. We are taking appropriate precautions such as:
- Our facility is cleaned each week with special attention to disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- We have blocked off every other row to facilitate social distancing.
- We ask that you wear a facemask during the service.
- Even though we’d love to, please don’t shake hands, hug, etc.
- We will not sing during the service as current information is that singing is a higher risk activity. Anytime we meet outside we will sing.
- We will continue to make the service available on Facebook and by conference call.
We are pleased to be able to meet in person. We’re also thankful for your understanding as we continue to adapt to the current reality. So many of you have shown your love for each other by bearing with one another’s different perspectives. Let’s continue to reflect the selfless manner of our Lord, Jesus Christ!