This is where we will put updates regarding how we are dealing with the COVID-19 situation. We will also be communicating via our Facebook Page and our Phone Tree.
Friday, July 10, 2020
Beginning this week we will hold our Sunday morning worship service outdoors. The service will begin at 9:30 in the shady area behind the sanctuary and west of the chapel.
- Upon arrival, go to the west driveway (west of the parsonage, towards Roadstown) and you will be directed from there. Handicap parking will be available.
- We ask that you bring your own chairs. If you don’t have chairs you can bring, there will be metal ones available.
- We will follow current NJ outdoor gathering guidelines. Please sit with your household at least six feet from others in all directions. Masks are required any time you are within six feet of someone outside your household, and optional otherwise. Please don’t shake hands, hug, etc.
- We will sing during the service. Words will be sent by email to our email list so you can see them on your own device, and there will also be printed copies available.
- If it rains we will meet in the sanctuary following NJ indoor gathering guidelines (face masks generally required).
- We will continue to make the service available on Facebook and by conference call.
We are pleased to be able to meet in person again! We’re also thankful for your understanding as we continue to adapt to the current reality. So many of you have shown your love for each other by bearing with one another’s different perspectives. Let’s continue to reflect the selfless manner of our Lord, Jesus Christ!